POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray refuses to start...! : Re: Moray refuses to start...! Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:24:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray refuses to start...!
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 10 May 2002 10:57:35
Message: <5tnnduc17l59lbovh5e5otl5jejo5ce5ah@4ax.com>
Hi Thomas de Groot, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> ... but lately I tried to start up Moray from another POV
> version, would that be the origin of the trouble?
Hmmmm. Not sure. I don't really think so. The DLL that connects
POV-Ray and Moray hasn't changed, so all your versions load the same
DLL and the same Moray..... You don't run two different POV-Ray
versions at the same time, though, do you? That might be a bit
problematic.....

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray